Friday, February 8, 2008

A new beginning


I begin a new life, in every sense of the term. This is my last day at my old workplace. Never before had I got so attached to any place or work this way. I had a quiet corner and I had a brilliant time. I don't know what I am walking into. The work part is not what worries me. It is how how my parents will cope with my absence and how I will cope being without them. Work should be fine. I like the work and I know I want to do this and nothing else:).

4 comments:

Unknown said...

u will have a brilliant time! I am sure of that. U have a great personality and u can cope with anything. Just dont let strangers into the ATM. and keep a pepper spray handy! ;)

kpowerinfinity said...

Have a great time at the new place :)

S. Kearney said...

????? New place? New job? Travel? Please do tell. :-)

thecrazydotter said...

thHi Shameless, to know the answer read the blog! My old blog got deleted by mistake and I had to create most of it again.